Bethpage High School held its Commitment Day for athletes on Nov. 21.
Eight of the Bethpage School district’s most distinguished
student-athletes signed National Letters of Intent to play their
respective sports at the collegiate level. Each of the students donned
college gear and signed their Letter of Intent in front of family,
coaches and special guests.
Congratulations to the following seniors:
· Kierstin Bloom – New York Institute of Technology, softball
· Alyssa Firth – Yale University, gymnastics
· Thomas Galgano – Binghamton University, lacrosse
· Taylor Hannaberry – Misericordia University, lacrosse
· Jessica Losquadro – St. Bonaventure University, lacrosse
· Patrick Luzzi – Misercordia University, lacrosse
· Alexa Ritchie – Ithaca College, lacrosse
· Kristen Suran – DeSales University, softball